Angular JS Grid layout
Grid layout for Angular JS and Ionic 1
Responsive grid system for Angular JS
Flexible 12 column grid system for building responsive layouts with flexbox
Mobile first responsive layout built with flexbox. Working with 12 columns across five breakpoints to cover a great variety of screen sizes.
Sizes cover extra small - up to 576 px, small, medium, large and extra large screens - above 1200 px.
Use it to create flexible layouts with the following features:
- Five built-in breakpoints
- Optional fixed width grids
- 12 column grid across all screen sizes for fine grain control
- Vertical and horizontal alignment of columns inside the grid
- Column offsets for precise positioning
- Push and pull for reordering content responsively
- Equal width columns and dynamic width columns
- Future proof built with flexbox
Grid layout demos available for other frameworks.
Viewing demos & code for
Grid layout - Column sizing
Grid layout - Vertical alignment
Grid layout - Horizontal alignment
// Code not available for AngularJS
Grid layout - Offsetting columns
Looking for something you didn't see or have a sales question?
Ask us about it, we're here to help.