Hierarchical list scroller component to help navigate lists with variable depth.
Compatible with mobiscroll forms, custom inputs and more. Use it on any touch screen, no matter if small or large.
Shipping with useful features for a refined UX, including:
- Single select mode
- Hierarchy with variable depth
- Disabled values for restricting selection
- Circular wheels
- Multiple theme support
- Modal, popup and inline display mores
- RTL Support
- Full localization
As part of Pickers & dropdowns it can be picked up with the Framework and Complete licenses or with the component license.
Treelist demos available for other frameworks.
Viewing demos & code for
Treelist - Unordered list
Treelist - Ordered list
Treelist - Event handlers
Treelist - Display modes
Treelist - Basic usage
Treelist - Desktop
Treelist - Theming capabilities
The look and feel of the treelist can be deeply customized. There are four levels of customization:
- Base themes: Choose between
Android Material and
- Light or dark: Every theme has a
dark variant. Setting the
'auto' will switch based on system settings.
- Custom themes: Use the theme builder to customize the colors and make it match your brand.
- Custom CSS: If you need further customization, the sky is the limit with CSS overrides.
You can also see how every example looks by changing the theme from the header.
Looking for something you didn't see or have a sales question?
Ask us about it, we're here to help.