Listview for React
Advanced list view component with gesture, swipe and drag & drop support.
Use it along Mobiscroll forms, pages or in any web or mobile hybrid app. Suited for small to large screens.
Shipping with useful features for a refined UX, including:
- Support for alternating row color
- Use it with single, multi-line text or custom content
- Render cards instead of full-width rows
- Enhance content with images, avatars and icons
- Built-in support for sorting and ordering
- Multiple data-source support
- Load on demand capabilities
- Top positioned sticy header for segmenting the list
- Simple to advanced grouping capabilities
- CRUD with undo functionality
- Full-blown gesture support
- Hierarchical listviews with variable depth
- Multiple theme support
As part of Gesture enabled listview it can be picked up with the Framework and Complete licenses or with the component license.
Listview available for other frameworks.
Viewing demos & code for
Listview for React
Change the theme setting here
Change the language and localization settings here
Listview - Basic
Listview - Content
Listview - Image/Icon/Avatar
Listview - Selecting items
Listview - Sorting & ordering
Listview - Sticky header
Listview - Grouping
Listview - Create, Read, Update, Delete
Listview - Remove/Undo
Listview - Swipe actions
Listview - Hierarchy
Listview - Checklist
Listview - Filtering
Listview - Data sources
Listview - Load on demand
Listview - Load more
Listview - Master-detail view
Build a two pane master-detail view with the help of the listview. Use the grid layout to set up the two columns - left side for a list of names, right side for showing the details. If you want to get into the details you could even hide the first column and build a drawer or use a hamburger menu for the master list.
Use the navigation component for the tabs and cards for building the layout of the details view.
Listview - Event handlers
Looking for something you didn't see or have a sales question?
Ask us about it, we're here to help.