Color picker component with single and multiple color selection. Refine luminosity with a slider when necessary.
Use it for filtering and anywhere where users need to pick colors.
Shipping with useful features for a refined UX, including:
- Usage on mobile and desktop
- Single and multiple select
- Refine luminosity
- List any number of color presets
- Multiple theme support
- Modal, popup and inline display support
- RTL Support
- Full localization and microcopy
As part of Pickers & dropdowns it can be picked up with the Framework and Complete licenses or with the component license.
Color demos available for other frameworks.
Viewing demos & code for
Change the theme setting here
Change the language and localization settings here
Color - Single/multiple select
Color - Swipe direction
Color - Refine
Color - Custom colors
Color - Multiple select count
Color - Color format
Color - Event handlers
Color - Display modes
Color - Desktop
Color - Theming capabilities
The look and feel of the color can be deeply customized. There are four levels of customization:
- Base themes: Choose between
- Light or dark: Every theme has a
darkvariant. Setting the
'auto'will switch based on system settings.
- Custom themes: Use the theme builder to customize the colors and make it match your brand.
- Custom CSS: If you need further customization, the sky is the limit with CSS overrides.
You can also see how every example looks by changing the theme from the header.
Looking for something you didn't see or have a sales question?
Ask us about it, we're here to help.